Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Please find rights and licenses in Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences. By submitting article manuscripts, the author agrees to this policy. No special documents required.
The use of articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. (CC BY-NC-SA).
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author, and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors and Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences to distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal (Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that Research in the Mathematical and Natural Sciences entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, JJoM will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.