The manuscript is an original work, analytical or theoretical studies in the fields Islamic Economics and Finance (Journal Scope). Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior is unacceptable. An author is not allowed publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian Bahasa or English which comply with the rules of academic writing, in EYD of Bahasa Indonesia or proper grammar in English.
- Formatting Guide;
- The Preliminary section: Contains these informations as follows:
- The Title, not written in capital letters (no words; Influence, and/or Analysis).
- The authorship contains full name without academic degrees or titles, accompanied by the author’s affiliation and the email address of each author.
- Abstract in English and/or Bahasa, single spaced, not exceeding 150 words, containing research objectives, methods, result and implications.
- Main Section: Introduction, Literature Review, Methods, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion.
3. Writing Techniques;
a. Begin the new paragraph using 7 spaces indentation. No additional spaces between paragraphs.
b. The use of foreign words should be in Italic.
c. Page Setup: Left 3cm, right 2.5cm. The top 3cm, bottom 2.5cm.
d. Tables, pictures and other illustrations should have the clear titles, numbers, years and sources.
e. Follow the author-date method of in text citation. This means that the author's last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, for example, (Wahyudi, 1998), and a complete reference should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.
f. Use endnote instead of footnote for quotation.
Abstracts and keywords
Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English with lengths of 150 words each and are tilted with Cambria 11 typed points with 1 spacing in 1 paragraph. The abstract is arranged with short sentences, clear, coherent, and systematic, and can describe the research process from the research objectives, methods, result and implications. Keywords are no more than 5 words.
The content use Cambria 12pt with 1,15pt space, Justify, and a Sentence case format. This section contains at least two important things that the author should state is clearly. These two important things are:
- Background of the Study: It contains the background and motivation of the study and research gap. The author should state it clearly.
- Objective of the Study: It contains the objective of the study or research questions to be answered. Ended with organization of the paper from the Introduction to Conclusion.
The content use Cambria 12pt with 1,15pt space, Justify, and a Sentence case format. This section contains at least three important things that the author should state is clearly. These three important things are:
- Theoretical Background: It contains theoretical grounds that support the research
- Previous Studies: It describes relevant, comprehensive, and updated past studies related to the topic, as well as summarizes the past studies of what seems to be consensus, settled, and what remains a puzzle.
- Research Framework (optional): It describes and conceptualize the approach to answer the research questions in a visual framework.
Sub-Title Theoretical Background.
The background theory consists of theoretical grounds that support the research. If the author needs to show a figure, place it in the centre followed by the source and the title of the image. The image must be .png or .jpg with highest resolution possible.
There must be at least 15 to 25 articles from reputable journal as a reference of previous study. It describes relevant, comprehensive, and updated past studies related to the topic, as well as summarizes the past studies of what seems to be consensus, settled, and what remains a puzzle. The content use Cambria 12pt with 1,15pt space, Justify, and a Sentence case format
It describes and conceptualize the approach to answer the research questions in a visual framework.
The methodology consists of data, model development and the methods used. Articles can be quantitative or qualitative. However, if this article is quantitative and equation needed, the Authors are strongly encouraged to use Insert Equation. The method section should consist of:
- Data: It describe the data used in the study according to the method used, and the reasons why.
- Model Development: It describes the proposed model scientifically, the theoretical based, how to construct, why, and references.
- Method: Describes the method selected, why it is used, how to use it, its requirements
- Steps of Research (optional): It describes how to use the method to solve the problem, step by step.
Results and Discussions
It presents and describes results comprehensively according to standard presentations of the methods used. It contains critical analysis of the results, the meaning behind the numbers, how do they differ or equate to other related studies, and the demonstration of the contribution of the present study. If the author needs to show the result in a table, use three lines format, 1 space, Cambria 10pt, and centered.
This section contains answers to the research objectives. Conclusion is presented in one paragraph without numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science and your suggestion and recommendation for the future research. Writing conclusions using the Cambria format, Size 12 and Space 1.15
List of references cited in the paper using standard APA Style of Referencing from Mendeley/Zotero. The author MUST comply this rule to make easy for reference management.
Manuscripts should include adequate reference citations to support methodology and discussion of the research study. Manuscript is expected involve approximately 20-25 primaries and update references to assert a high quality of the contribution to the knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow APA (American Psychological Association) style. References should relate only to the content that is cited within the text of the manuscript. References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%). Consulting the APA style manual (http://www.apastyle.org/pubmanual.html) is highly recommended for compiling manuscript submissions. The Authors are recommended to use Mendeley Reference software